Providing a continuous state of preparedness through elite plans and procedures
In the world of safety and risk management, multiple factors can contribute to an incident. At CTEH RM® , we know how to expect the unexpected, and, more importantly, prepare you for it.
We develop and deliver a wide range of plans based on your company’s risks and requirements so you get exactly what you need. Our team has extensive field experience, an understanding of organizational response methods, and the ability to communicate environmental and human health risks. We can also work closely with regulatory agencies to mitigate impacts to your business.
Our team draws on years of experience and knowledge to developing the following:
• Comprehensive coordinated company wide response plans
• Facility Response Plan (FRP)
• Oil Spill Response Plans (OSRP)
• Emergency Response Plan(ERP)
• Facility Security Plans (FSP)
• H2S Contingency Plans
• Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
• Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
• Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP)
• Severe Weather Plans
• Regulated and Non-Regulated Plans